Professional Digital Marketing Industrial Training with CIDM
Chandigarh Institute of Digital Marketing imparts industrial training to the students. The industrial training in the field of digital marketing is one-of-its-kind, an industry-first initiative that helps the students to fine tune their skill set and self-evaluate their learning in Chandigarh, Panchkula, Ambala & Mohali. After the industry training, the students can expect to be prepared for real-life challenges besides having a full-time or part-time job opportunity in their kitty.
The training is conducted for the benefit of students after the completion of their certification course. The expert faculty members at CIDM handhold the students and help them gain a strong foothold in their niche segment. Here, the subject matter is divided into theoretical and practical aspects of learning. With industrial training, the students can put their classroom studies into real-life brands and workplaces. The industrial training of CIDM encompasses practical and quality training, aiming at the holistic development of the students as a digital marketing professional.
The students are given project work in different reputable institutes, which is reported back to the faculty members. The teachers help them, guide them and motivate them to align themselves with the goal of the institute they are working with.
During our industrial training, students learn from industry leaders, industry experts and developers working in respective fields along with one-on-one interaction with them. With free study material, backup classes, 100 percent placement assistance and live project hosting, the training at CIDM in Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Ambala makes them industry-ready and prepared for jobs.
Who all can apply?
- Digital marketing professionals wanting to give a competitive edge to his / her career.
- Freelancers looking to stay competitive and relevant in the ever-evolving scenario of the digital market.
- Students (irrespective of the college and institute) can apply with us for industrial training and gain the necessary skill set and practical hands-on experience.
How to apply for CIDM’s Industrial Training
- Download the training form and fill the necessary fields along with self-attested documents such as mark sheets, latest photograph and a government-issued proof of identity. Alternatively, students can visit our premises and fill the form in person
- Candidate can pay the fees via cheque and online mode of NEFT or IMPS. Cash payments won’t be accepted in any case
If you have any questions or want to understand the fee structure of the industrial training course, you can call us here. You can also book an appointment with our staff here in Panchkula or Ambala.